Monday, December 29, 2014

Favorites

My Kamioshi is forever Wada Ayaka of ANGERME (S/mileage).

 My top 10 groups and favorite idols (in no particular order except S/mileage/ANGERME):

 1.) S/mileage/ANGERME:
     Oshis: Wada Ayaka, Murota Mizuki

 2.) Team Syachihoko:
     Oshis: Itou Chiyuri, Nao Sakura (but actually all of them. I oshihen all the time with this group)

 3.) Dempagumi Inc.
     Oshis: Pinky, Yumemi Nemu

 4.) RYUTist
     Oshi: All of them!

 5.) Aither
     Oshi: All of them!

 6.) HR (Hakata Reboot)
     Oshi: I don't have one!

 7.) Morning Musume '14
     Oshi: Sato Masaki

 8.) Alice Juban
     Oshi: Fujisaki Asami

 9.) Fairies
     Oshi: I don't have one!

 10.) Tsuribit
     Oshi: Natsumi

1 comment:

  1. I used to love Rikako of Fairies. In the beginning she had the longest hair. Now she has cut it short. I don't really care for it, as the Fairies members from a distance all look pretty much the same now. Miria has had several accidents, including a twisted ankle and tripping on stage a few times, as well as sore feet from dancing in those high heels. Honestly I wish Fairies would stop that as Miria's feet will be swollen by the time this group breaks up. I'm barely following this group anymore, although I don't hate them or anything. I feel bad about it since I was the one who created the Hello! Online thread and was an active supporter in their early days.

    I slavishly worship Konno Yuuka of Aither, having been a supporter since January 2012 when she was in B Flat. I was the first to write in English about all of her idol groups (B Flat, Party Rockets, Aither and Shamrock), although my original blog and the Pure Idol Heart forum that had my writings about Party Rockets have been deleted now. I hope that whatever Yuuka is planning in the future that she will be treated with respect. Yuuka is a talented, beautiful and sweet girl, and I assure anyone who may be reading this of these things as I have met her in person at Idol Matsuri.

    ReplyDelete